BEANS! HOW CAN I USE IT?

• I don´t know how can I use the beans during the brewing... I need gringer, but I have a red bean. I want to use the red bean but I can´t, I don´t know how to put in to the cauldrom...

Anyone can help me, please? Thank you!

• The bean use is limited I believe right now to speed beans, and even getting them to activate can be tricky. The "select" function is located a little below the actual bean itself I believe. This is an issue that the devs know about and they plan to address it at some point I believe. @RobynOakwise can you provide any newer/more accurate information?

• @wildwolfsong said in BEANS! HOW CAN I USE IT?:

The bean use is limited I believe right now to speed beans, and even getting them to activate can be tricky. The "select" function is located a little below the actual bean itself I believe. This is an issue that the devs know about and they plan to address it at some point I believe. @RobynOakwise can you provide any newer/more accurate information?

I asked on facebook and they told me that they are working on potions to make it easier and that beans can be used. I find the potions easy, what I do not like is not being able to use beans and long waits. While I wait for a potion to be made, I usually make duels.

• @asmodeus Apparently the next system won't have so much wait.

• @eru That would be great because right now I either have to stay on the screen and watch the potion brew so I can get a 'perfect' potion or I miss a step and have to settle for less. With 380 health I don't have enough potions as it is!

Looks like your connection to Maguss forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.