questions and issues from a new player

• I'll just dump a few questions and issues I have here.

1. I had a few issues during the tutorial.
      a) i sometimes clicked away dialog by clicking the screen I think it might be better to have an arrow button for forwarding the dialog.
      b) I had to close and reload the app during the "add the healing spell section" because I accidentally selected the wrong spell and had no return button.

2. Battles & monsters
      a) it might be my imagination but quite often it seems that monsters turn around right before they come into my circle
      b) when do monsters respawn?
      c) what are loose conditions for a battle? sometimes a battle ended in a loss even tough I had health left.
      d) sometimes during battle I have turns where none of my drawn runes count as spells even tough I draw them correct

3. I get dayly tasks aimed for duells. I am not level 5 yet so I can't duel and therefore not finish these quests

4. I got pants tier 2 from a chest but can'z but them on yet. do I have to have pants tier 1 before that?

5. on starting the app I was greeted by this. I had to restart the app three times for it to work again.0_1509277973976_WhatsApp Image 2017-10-29 at 12.50.14.jpeg

That's all for the moment. But I really love Magus already and I'm looking forward to playing more of it (:

Oh and I have a Sony Xperia Z5 compact with Android Version 7.1.1.

• @mazikeen

This is a great list. Have you used the in game bug tool to report these?

Many of them are known though the non level appropriate daily quests is not one I have seen so good catch.

Your gear is based on your level. Once you are 5th level you can equip Tier II items. They are also colour coded so keep an eye out.

The glyph bug is a known one as is the random duel loss.

• @robynoakwise
    Thank you, not yet. I wanted to know which were bugs an which of these things (gear tiers) were intentional. I'll report the bugs with the tool now.

Looks like your connection to Maguss forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.