Player progression

• I think it's sufficient at the moment, maybe it's to easy to get.

• At the beginning it's easy and around level 10 becomes hard to level up, I think this curve has to be maintained. If you have more level, harder have to be to level up.

• Not really, in the store I always see the same equipment and the monsters don't give many. But also I think it's good to be hard to get good items.

• It's equilibrated because when you level up you have more variety of ingredients and more difficult to find the ones you need.

• It's perfect, not really short and not really long, you can probably do more than 3 battles with the potion.

• I feel that combats against monsters should be shorter, but maybe it's me that I don't know enough the weakness of the monsters.
      The PvP as you said should be modified.

• I'm level 11 and my meta right now is to go up on the PvP but the matchmaking is broken so we will need to wait. And also we have to wait for the raids and Faction Wars, Dungeons, etc. :)

• The most fun is the fact to involve the real world with the game and all the options the game provides to us and the game modes.
      I can't say that with an alpha, a lot of stuff needs improvement, the graphics of the map need to be improved and easiest to difference water, parks, buildings, etc. Also, make the menus uniform.

• I haven't seen or tested all the equip or potions yet :P

• Well, i like this topic, so write here to take it on the top, but only about pvp i write:

1. PvP got better, but too many decline the matches is see higher level opponent. Maybe if matchmaking will be shorted not only be trophies (0-150, 150-

• I think the gold earning is a good rate. But leveling up seems to be slow. But I’m a new player and my character is at 11. I do play almost everyday.

• Level 50 Warden, just over 1 million XP now:

1. Is gold earning sufficient/too much?
    • I have had no issues with gold at all while leveling, and now at max level I have an abundance of gold. It is quite easy to accumulate and I'd say a bit generous on how much gold you can get.
    1. Is leveling up too fast/slow?
    • Leveling up to 50 took me about 2 weeks, and I think its a good speed given that this is an MMO so getting to max level should be achievable in a reasonable amount of time.
    1. Do you have access to too many equipment pieces?
    • I would not say too many, I have a few pieces for each slot that I have collected and I still have room for upgrades. Drop rates are reasonable, if not a little low, but that's how I feel it should be since you can't just hand out the top tier items for little effort.
    1. Do you have too many ingredients too fast/with too little efforts?
    • Ingredients are easy to farm, good variety with the daily spawn changes. I don't think its too many, still have to walk around to farm effectively.
    1. Is time of the potion effect too long/too short?
    • Potion effect lengths are pretty good, though it would be nice to have the durations be consistent. Right now you have 20, 25, and 30 minute durations so refreshing does not align well.
    1. Is pvp/pve too short/too long/too dull?
    • PvE vs. the highest tier available is a good challenge while leveling, but quite easy at max level with some reasonable gear. I think that is ok, but farming monsters can get repetitive when clearing them in 2-5 rounds with the same rotations.
    • PvP matches are good, there are builds and counters available, but sometimes they are quite long due to the prevalence of healing and evasion builds.
    1. Is there any point in the game when you feel you are stuck?
    • Not stuck at all, just takes a while to farm up good equipment to get stronger, which is a good thing IMO.
    1. Which part is the most fun or the least fun?
    • Most fun is PvP and getting new items, least fun is getting rare items that are quite poor or not working (TierVIII spellbook does not give extra gold right now, TierV Bleed Amulet is really bad and does not match item tier to spell tier like others do)
    1. Is eq too powerful/too weak? Same goes for potions/spells.
    • I don't think equipment is too powerful, the later tiers fully eclipse most of the lower tier gear, save for a few unique pieces, which is good.
    • Potions are strong at top tier, they make PvE a breeze and are necessary for being competitive in PvP. On the note of potions in PvP, I only rarely try to use them going in blind because of the amount of Declines I get. I end up trying to find an opponent, Decline and then potion up, then try to queue up again to battle.
    • Spell balance overall is pretty good, there are a few that seem a bit overpowered, but in the end I think its good for the first version of open Beta. Many spells have counters and it leads to having to make smart choices when selecting your spells to address your weaknesses.

• Is gold earning sufficient/too much?
      I feel that it is well balanced, so fare
    • Is leveling up too fast/slow?
      I don't get the leveling in spellcraft. Level 16 or 18 in charms don't make any difference right? it is only at intervals of 5 something happens
    • Do you have access to too many equipment pieces?
      I use my gold to buy new equipment, but I'm a bit annoyed that the shop keeps having lev 1 eq while I'm ready for lev 5 eq
    • Do you have too many ingredients too fast/with too little efforts?
      I have too many ingredients of the same kind. I'll drown in Ginger, but can't find any Rosewater
    • Is time of the potion effect too long/too short?
      it more then I need. I play 5-10 min at the time, then put my phone away

• Is gold earning sufficient/too much?
      IMO gold is pretty easy to get, I'm lvl 31 and don't know what to do with more than 30k gold, there is not much to do with it beside buying aroma potions, good itens at the shop are too little, and new spells are not enought to spend all the gold.

• Is leveling up too fast/slow?
      It feels OK, but for what others say we need more end game content.

• Do you have access to too many equipment pieces?
      More like too little, it should not be easy to get mint and better itens at your tier but it's too hard to get a good set for your tier.

• Do you have too many ingredients too fast/with too little efforts?
      Not the ones that I use more, so it's kind of good.

• Is time of the potion effect too long/too short?
      For the time it takes to brew a higher lvl potion and the amount of ingredients it uses the time could be bigger, even more since ppl says tier 10 mobs are pretty strong. But aroma potions have a good lenght since mobs give good XP and gold.

• Is pvp/pve too short/too long/too dull?
      Hard too say since its hard to find oponents.

• Is there any point in the game when you feel you are stuck?
      Not at the moment.

• Which part is the most fun or the least fun?
      Battles are the most fun, farming the same monsters for gold/itens not that fun.

• Is eq too powerful/too weak? Same goes for potions/spells.
      For now it seens ok, when equipments are weak we have potions to cover for that, but it's hard to always farm with potions. Potions take too much resources to be done, and used all the time, and bought potions are much weaker. Would be better to buy the ingredients.

Fine as is

1. Is leveling up too fast/slow?

Fine as is.

1. Do you have access to too many equipment pieces?

Choice of equipment for now is ok, at a later date switching in more items will prolong top end game play

1. Do you have too many ingredients too fast/with too little efforts?

Fine as is.

1. Is time of the potion effect too long/too short?

There need to be more consistency with potion durations as some perfect potions have shorter duration than others. Once PVP matching improves then 30 mins for perfect potions should be ok.

Aroma and Allure potions need to be craftable again like in Alpha

1. Is pvp/pve too short/too long/too dull?

Is ok if you can get a match up lol

1. Is there any point in the game when you feel you are stuck?

Only with the Explorer Skill (bugged atm)

1. Which part is the most fun or the least fun?

Most Fun :- Skill trees, and looking at different spell combos for PvE and PvP

Least Fun:- At the moment the chest system although different is just pot luck and the rewards are meh at the best (with Exploration not working as intended) so its more of a chore to do them as its the only way to increase skill. Also with the amount of choice to pick from IMO you need to either make the pool of runes smaller or due to the random nature make the rewards better/bigger. If I am going to go out of my way to collect a chest I want to be rewarded for that, not go wow 10 gp and 2 herbs and now I am late for work. Personally I would prefer to see Chests give out 1 piece of equipment for its Level range and then a random amount of gold/MD and a random potion or herb

1. Is equipment too powerful/too weak? Same goes for potions/spells.

Some top tier Equipment need to be looked at. Some of the set bonus are pointless as they end up duplicating skill bonus ie Tier 10 Set bonus give the same type of bonus as that gained from Explorations Skill (if the skill worked as intended then by the time you get to tier 10 equipment you walking heal will already be more then enough). Also by the time you get to tier 10 making healing potions is easy enough that the bonus is also not required.

May be have set bonus increase with quality of items so the bonus for a 4 set Legendary is better or adds additional effects

Some Spell need looking into to bring more balance and fixing so they work (currently first wave of rebalancing on the way)

• This post is deleted!

• I am currently level 33 rogue.

The gold making is okay. Would like to make a bit more.
    2. Is leveling up too fast/slow?
      Player level is at an okay rate. The Skill leveling is too fast. Maybe you could add more Skill levels, 75 or 100? Or just slow it down or when you lose you get half of the amount of Skill levels instead of 15. It would encourage players to try to win instead of lose.
    3. Do you have access to too many equipment pieces?
      I have an okay amount of gear but would like the drop rate to increase a lot more.
    4. Do you have too many ingredients too fast/with too little efforts?
      I far too many ingredients and get them to fast/with too little effort. If I was able to make more potions faster or more at a time instead of just one at a time like if you have enough for x5 potions, that would be fine.
    5. Is time of the potion effect too long/too short?
      Potions should last long the higher your Brewing Skill is 15 mins is too short, when you can not make enough potions. Or have beans that increase how long they last.
    6. Is pvp/pve too short/too long/too dull?
      Pvp should be reworked to depend on skill and what current HP, not Max HP. Potions should not be able to work in pvp. Give low levels a chance to beat a higher level. Pve is fine.
    7. Is there any point in the game when you feel you are stuck?
      No, other than the Allure Potions not attracting creatures sometimes.
    8. Which part is the most fun or the least fun?
      Most fun is the battling. Least fun the grind for gear like Amulets and Books.
    9. Is eq too powerful/too weak? Same goes for potions/spells.
      The set gear should be changed around. Monster XP, Spell XP, Empower, HP, Concentration, Critical Chance, Defense, Critical Power, HP Regeneration, Evasion. If we could have more Infliction Spells? Rework on the Allure Potions. The Tier II Allure Potions should attract only Tier I- Tier III Creatures. The Tier VIII Allure Potions should attract only Tier V- Tier VII Creatures.
      Great work on the game and feedback you guys are doing. Can not wait to see what you guys are going to do!! :) Keep up the great work!

1. It is good enough.
    2. Is good.
    3. I dont understand what you asking :D
    4. Too many
    5. Is good
    6. pvp too long
    7. Equipment im almost 30lvl with 1tier eq
    8. Most is hunting, less is getting equipment
    9. Is ok, but equipment is poor, we need more possibility to create own sets

Looks like your connection to Maguss forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.