[Android] What happened to my player level?

• Hey guys. I started playing about a year ago now. I played intensely for a couple of months and then left to do other things. I'm back now, but my player level has disappeared, along with all of my equipment for each tier (ironically, I had collected the full set for each tier and variety up to 5 or 6). My exploration, casting, and brewing levels (etc) all remain the same, but my player level is gone. I looked back through update logs and couldn't tell when they had done a level reset.

Also, I selected Warden and got Paladin. Not to mention all of those screens were incredibly glitched out, but I'll tackle that stuff another day.

I appreciate your response!

• Global Moderator

In the recent update, the player levels were adjusted. The developers are always trying to find the best balance so that players don't gain levels too fast or too slow. I have no idea with the class issue, I didn't find the menu's buggy or glitched.

But that was in an earlier update, so maybe the new update has glitched them up. If you feel like the menus was a big problem then feel free to chat with Maguss through Facebook.

• Don't worry too much about your level, I think in February, for the open Beta, they will reset everything.
    Now they released a new update for Maguss, try updating it and let's see if the menus are better.

• @jhamm I went from somewhere In the level 25 range to level 2. I don't think that's what you're referring to. Are they resetting everything everything before release? That will be quite upsetting if so.

• @tackybrad If it's not that probably its because the update of today, my account has been deleted hahaha.

I think the resets are necessary that's the good thing to clean everything from previous versions until the stable one goes out.

• After the latest update, I can't login, "User doesn't exist" . Is everyone has the same problem?

• @han now the problem should be solved with the last last last update :P

• No one has said anything to explain why my player level was reset to 2, but my herblore level was stull 50. Anyone? It would seem I would be glitched if no one was like "this happened with the _____ update on purpose"

Looks like your connection to Maguss forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.