Mirrored Destiny spell

• How does this spell work? 0_1516243996992_Screenshot_20180117-214459.png
    I've been trying to reflect the first spell casted by my opponents. But, sometimes, it shows that I missed the Mirrored Destiny? 0_1516244152138_Screenshot_20180117-215038.png

Please tell me exactly how this spell works?
    Like, is it supposed to reflect immediately, or does it reflect based on the timing of the casts?

• administrators

This is how MD works: If the next spell (spell after your MD resolved) casted this cycle does damage to you, it will damage the enemy instead. If the next spell is non-damaging (a debuff for example), this will consume the Mirrored Destiny buff with no effect. If next spell the enemy casts misses, this will consume the buff with no effect. If the next spell is an Infliction, the enemy will become Inflicted. MD is a buff - all buffs can miss = improve concentration.

• @maguss That is a good response to my original question. I have a personal request/suggestion for the MD spell. Because I believe that it won't be too difficult to add this.

It would be great if MD could mirror a buff that the opponent casts.
    So, if I cast MD as my first spell, and the opponent has casted 2 buffs as spells 4-5. MD should be able to mirror the opponent's next buff.

• It would be great if MD could mirror a buff that the opponent casts.
    So, if I cast MD as my first spell, and the opponent has casted 2 buffs as spells 4-5. MD should be able to mirror the opponent's next buff.

The spell your looking for is called "Steal"

Looks like your connection to Maguss forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.