Class specific Spell

• @ponpondv

I think as a Druid I can hold my own against just about every class at the same level as I am sure some of you can attest to. The game does have to with the skill and spell selection of the mage too.

Gear and spell selection have a huge impact of the outcome of a duel.

Keep it sparky!

• I've seen player use Best Bane on me, but i don't have that spell, is it a class specific spell ?

• @wheler yes in closed beta paladin and rogue were missing 1 specific spell each. In open beta rogue got steal and paladin got beast's bane

now every class has access to 5 specific class spells

• AAA, what does steal ? I think beast bane is a bit overpowered, i know why now.

50 dmg, 2 heat and 2 slot ... has a warden i always take dmg not absorbed by my shield with that atk.

• @wheler

Steal ★ ROGUES ONLY ★
    Slots:3 Duration:- Heat:3
    This buff will steal and then cast your opponent's next spell, as if it were your own.

Here are all spells
    https://forum.maguss.org/topic/596/classes-spells-brief-overview-not-sure-what-to-pick-this-could-help

• @wheler I have begun compiling the stats and unique spells for the classes Here. (It will say under each classes page. Just haven't gotten to Rouge yet.) And clicking on the text of the spells will bring you to the page with the spell details.

• Maybe you didn't notice but... That picture's just a tad bit large. Could you perhaps make it a bit smaller - so it doesn't cover my entire screen?

• Global Moderator

@aezora said in Class specific Spell:

Maybe you didn't notice but... That picture's just a tad bit large. Could you perhaps make it a bit smaller - so it doesn't cover my entire screen?

It is a bit tricky to work with forum image insertion :) Please, forgive him.

@Garon642 Can I ask you to reupload your picture in smaller size, please? Then you can insert it to your signature and it should not take up entire screen ;)

• Global Moderator

The class-restricted spells are currently bugged. Some classes have access to spells tthey shouldn't have. Devs know about this issue :)

• Would someone be so kind and post a screenshot of paladin's spell "beast's bane" (like the others shown above).

I'd like to add it to my online list with german translations (I'm completing the detailed descriptions of the spells at the moment).

Looks like your connection to Maguss forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.