Perfect Aroma Potion

• So, I read that the aroma potion was fixed. I used a perfect aroma potion and was excited to see a monster slowly wander across my screen and into my circle. I battled it and won 171 gold. I waited and waited until the potion ran out but no other monsters showed up. If that’s how the potion is supposed to work, I won’t be using them anymore. It’s better to sell them for 219 gold. Has anyone else had better luck with them?

• Im in the same boat, all I get is 1 monster, even on the 10 minute one.

• I tried the same, I bought two aroma potions, one for T1-T5 monsters and the other one for T6-T10 monsters.
    Only a Gremlin has been attracted to me. After the battle, no other monsters come to me and the effects of the aroma potion for T1-T5 monsters disappeared before 10 minutes.

I walked a little but no other monsters, neither the closest monsters outside my area come to me.

• administrators

That is a very serious bug and already in our bug list. Sorry for that. We will fix it.

Looks like your connection to Maguss forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.