[bug] Speed Check removing herbs

• Device: Motorola Droid Z Force
    Game Version: current
    Reported In Game: yes
    Repeatable: yes

What is expected: While walking, jogging, or rollerskating a player should be able to collect herbs.

What does happen: While walking, jogging, or rollerskating a pop up message "you are going to fast" appears. When you select "I am a passenger" all herbs then vanish from game play until the player logs out and logs back in.

• @robynoakwise I think they want to prevent herb collecting while driving or sitting in a bus/train.
    But I think you're right, the allowed speed should be higher .

• Speed-locking shouldn't exist at all for herbs.

It's logical for MONSTER ENCOUNTERS to be affected, since they require more focus, attention, and time.

But CHESTS and HERBS should NOT be affected.

Also, speed-locking should automatically disengage when your speed decreases.

One shouldn't have to exit the app, and start all over!

• The speed at which a check occurs should be adjusted, as well. I had to tap “I’m a Passenger” so many times as I was biking with the app running.

• Global Moderator

It is intended behaviour. It prevents players to farm herbs at enormous rate while being a passenger. The speed check is very much tied to device GPS. Some people report wrong popups, some that its working as intended. Nevertheless, it is something to be discussed and balanced based on community input. However, it will be removing herbs if the limit is exceeded.

• It would be nice to be told the actual speed cut off for this rather than it being a guessing game. I mean is it that hard to just come out and say it 6 mph (10 KPH) 12 mph (20KPH).

• Global Moderator

@antony-hollinsworth said in [bug] Speed Check removing herbs:

It would be nice to be told the actual speed cut off for this rather than it being a guessing game. I mean is it that hard to just come out and say it 6 mph (10 KPH) 12 mph (20KPH).

iirc its 15 km/h

Looks like your connection to Maguss forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.