What does VIP Status do?

• What benefits does VIP Status provide?

I notice the Monster Packs cost 200 Magic Dust before VIP got applied to my account, and afterwards the packs appear to cost 70 Magic Dust each.

So besides applying a discount to Creature Packs (thank you BTW), what other benefits does VIP Status confer?

Thank You!

• If you were a backer, you should have received an email telling you what vip status gives :)

• Ah yes, you are correct!

• Access to a special FB group where any and all requests/questions/demands will be handled with top priority by the dev team itself (within reasonable time period)
    • All inventory slots (70) from the beginning
    • 50 instead of 30 stacks within a slot
    • 1 extra cauldron
    • 1 extra chest slot

Funny enough, the discount to Monster Packs is never mentioned (Although it's greatly appreciated!)

• it's not a discount, every specific pack costs 70. The "all in one" costs 200 (so the all in one allows you to save 80 dusts). Since as a backer you receive for free two packs, you can by the remaining two for 70x2=140 dust

• i have a question about these packs tho. Do they add more monsters in general ...like if i had 2 monsters in one area now i would have 3-4 monsters? Or do they just change the monsters like i would still have 2 , but now they are different(maybe with higher loot chance or something).

• @robert-codreanu new monsters don't replace old ones, you will see both new and old, but the "denity" of monsters will remain the same. The only benefit is to fight a higher variety of monsters (less boring) :)

• It also feels I'm getting better loot and XP from the Monsters contained in the packs.

But I haven't done testing to make absolutely sure.

Those Phantom Cats always seem to dropping some kind of item or another.

Looks like your connection to Maguss forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.