[BUG] Driving GLITCH

• @lightangel I think if you play, drive a car and die, it's Darwinism and intended as a feature of life. However, in the U.S., companies are found liable, sued and lose for not having the proper protections in place. While I would love to zip down the freeway at 75mph on my 54 mile commute everyday collecting herbs, it would not be the smartest thing for this company to allow me to do

• Global Moderator

Herbs should reappear after you stop for 5 minutes or so, thats the usual respawn time :)

• @lilithian said in [BUG] Driving GLITCH:

Herbs should reappear after you stop for 5 minutes or so, thats the usual respawn time :)

I did a test today And Found it 5 min's to the dot every time I was locked out.

• In Pokemon Go, the speed-lock debuff wears off after 10 seconds when your speed is reduced.

The speed limiters need adjusting as well, I can't gather herbs when running or riding my bike.

• @lightangel
    The speed check kicks in at 15kph as per a message from the developers on Discord.

I am not a fan of it as I can no longer rollerskate around town and collect herbs like I did before open beta. As such, I no longer play near as often as gathering and alchemy are a part of the game I enjoy most.

Keeping it sparky!

• Moderator has answered (part of your remark : speed lock) in my post, see : "I am a passenger" issue

• Their only comments are "there is a planned change" and "Already designed increase, waiting to be implemented". So far these aren't very transparent statements. What are the new speed limits going to be (mph and kph)? Do their algorithms now compensate for cellular 'drift'? Is the 'speed-lock' cool-down going be reduced from 5 minutes to something more reasonable, like 10 seconds?

• My only hope is that this game keeps counting correctly the km. Not like PoGo that doesn't count the km correctly...

• Global Moderator

@yami said in [BUG] Driving GLITCH:

My only hope is that this game keeps counting correctly the km. Not like PoGo that doesn't count the km correctly...

It should, check when you will have meters walking daily challenge ;)

• @lilithian
    Yey, actually is working really well I hope it continues like that.
    I like those challenges of walking long distances if the km counting works well like in Maguss^^

Looks like your connection to Maguss forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.