Is exploration bugged?

• I'm level 14 now from strolling arou d the neighborhood and killing everything. During this time I've found 3 chests. I decided to walk out further. 3.5 miles further to be exact. I've gained no exploration exp and found no chests. What am I missing or doing wrong here?

Edit. My exploration is stuck at level 3

Edit 2. I should also add I found the chests before yesterday's update. Nothing sense.

Edit 3. I've also noticed the exact same herbs and creatures now spawn around my house. In the exact same spots. Not sure if intended. I can sometimes force a respawn by closing and reopening the game

• @slspchop

1. Herbs and creatures spawn will change daily.
    2. Chests are quite rare/random to spawn, my suggestions is to move arond and fight monters, this seems to improve the chance to spawn a chest
    3. You don't get exploration experience by walking, only by opening chests

• Yes I got my exploration xp by opening chests. Maybe I wasn't clear in my original post. Are chests so rare you would not see one in a 5.8 mile round trip? Just want to make sure it's not bugged. I already started yesterday with the class bug, so just trying to figure out if this is as well

• @slspchop said in Is exploration bugged?:

Yes I got my exploration xp by opening chests. Maybe I wasn't clear in my original post. Are chests so rare you would not see one in a 5.8 mile round trip? Just want to make sure it's not bugged. I already started yesterday with the class bug, so just trying to figure out if this is as well

I've been playing since December. To me it felt like the game only gave you chests up to a certain limit per day.

Note that chests aren't pre-spawned out there as far as I can tell, they spawn based on your location (just outside your interaction circle) when the game decides to give you one - that's been my experience.

• To update this thread, after downloading another update yesterday, I've now found 2 more chests. Either fixed by patch or it's a limit per day, either way, seems resolved. Thanks

Looks like your connection to Maguss forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.