Improving PvP is necessary

• @antony-hollinsworth Well you also can watch ADs :D OK on the go it probably uses up too much data volume but potions I always brew from home. And you only get very few Dust through ADs.

• @dragoneye95 but the fact you can effectively farm bazaar token indefinitely for as long as you can keep brewing and every 35 BT = 5 MD yes it can take time but with the brewing system as it is makes the MD items available less special IMO

• @antony-hollinsworth You also don't get infinite advertisements. It stops at about 10-15 per day.

• @dragoneye95 well iv done more than that in 1 day..

• @antony-hollinsworth Well i din't get more than 15 per day. I thought that was intended to be. Well than it is a bug. A bug which I would make real. Watching 25-30 Ads at it's highest per day. This should be implemented (and also an indicator which says how many Ads are left, reason why I missed some extra dust by level up).

• @dragoneye95 it's a bug but not on Maguss end, it's on Unity end

• I read a lot of topics included about matchmaking problems. About division and lvl problems, about declining problem and wanabe solutions. I think the best as i think now can be this:
    Pvp matchmaking first aspect need to be pairing by same lvl chategory, what mean some number of spell slots! Lvl 1-4, lvl 5-9, lvl 10-14, lvl 15-19, lvl 20-24 and so on. After this if there are more than 1 available opponent the system will pair me with opponent from same division (tyre...)
    With this system improwement i think that we players will be more pleased than with something else.
    (if there are no opponent in same lvl chategory the pairing system would step to the closest lvls +/-1, +/-2lvl and so on, alway widening the lvl range until find opponent)
    I hope this will make pvp matching better and can be solve by devs easily

• Global Moderator

@greybow said in Improving PvP is necessary:

I read a lot of topics included about matchmaking problems. About division and lvl problems, about declining problem and wanabe solutions. I think the best as i think now can be this:
    Pvp matchmaking first aspect need to be pairing by same lvl chategory, what mean some number of spell slots! Lvl 1-4, lvl 5-9, lvl 10-14, lvl 15-19, lvl 20-24 and so on. After this if there are more than 1 available opponent the system will pair me with opponent from same division (tyre...)
    With this system improwement i think that we players will be more pleased than with something else.
    (if there are no opponent in same lvl chategory the pairing system would step to the closest lvls +/-1, +/-2lvl and so on, alway widening the lvl range until find opponent)
    I hope this will make pvp matching better and can be solve by devs easily

This suggestion was already presented to devs :)

• This is just general opinion on PvP

Expensive potions shouldn't be part of PvP.
    I think it's better that there are some cheaper PvP potions that gives you different stats, and you can only use one offensive+defensive potion at a time, but they have lesser of an effect.
    I think there should be a "prep" time where you select the deck you want, and apply potions, before the fight starts (PvP potions run out after a fight).

• @dragoneye95 I have watched way more than 15 ads per day, and during my time of maximizing my Brewing XP boost, I maxed out the allowable bazaar tokens at 400. I had to buy some dust just so I can continue to brew my potions.

Looks like your connection to Maguss forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.