Game suggestions

• @asparacatso

yer even if the extra Characters are gains as a reward for getting to level 50, or extra characters slots available for MD. to save on storages and ease of swapping characters give them a shared inventory.

• @asparacatso already in suggestion list, but not a priority at the moment as you can create different characters by registrating different accounts

1. In the luxury shop add a state re-starter. So people who messed up on where they added a state during a level up.
    2. add a choice for multiple character slots so people can play one of each class if they wanted instead of them making multible accounts.
      3)add a class change/state re-set to the Shop

• I would love to see more ways to spend tokens: https://forum.maguss.org/topic/920/more-ways-to-spend-tokens-please

I'm constantly capped thanks to trying to brew my way out of a always-full inventory.

• Inventory
    Needs a little love, any chance we can get equipment to order by tier when its collected, this will make sorting out completes sets a little easier on the eyes.

Potions*
    Perfect crafted potions need to have consistent durations so potions that give the same size stat boost all last the same amount of time (ie all potions that give +20 all last 30 mins for perfect)

• @antony-hollinsworth Agree that inventory could sort itself better...
    But, we have some potions that are more overpowered than others so make then last the same time is not that good idea. Nerfing the duration of overpowered potions is a good way to balance then since ppl will think twice before using then.

• @mmdfs said in Game suggestions:

@antony-hollinsworth Agree that inventory could sort itself better...
    But, we have some potions that are more overpowered than others so make then last the same time is not that good idea. Nerfing the duration of overpowered potions is a good way to balance then since ppl will think twice before using then.

But I don't see why a +20 perfect empower potion should last 30 mins and +20 perfect defense should last 20 it's inconsistent as both potions are of the same level and take the same time to brew and Empower effects not just damage but healing and defence only decreases damage.

• @memnoich This is ironic, but kinda funny. Your Forum says that these are my Best posts.

https://forum.maguss.org/topic/863/what-do-you-think

https://forum.maguss.org/topic/548/currently-equipped

https://forum.maguss.org/topic/514/multiple-custom-decks

https://forum.maguss.org/topic/566/loot-needs-work/3

https://forum.maguss.org/topic/839/push-notifications

And I haven't posted this yet. But I still want to suggest this:

I appreciate and understand that you are trying to encourage people to walk around and play the game. But, really, we all know that people are going to be playing while traveling in a vehicle. Hopefully not driving. I was riding as a passenger today, and I wished I could pick up ingredients. Even when we stopped at a traffic lights, I couldn't get any ingredients. I tried to close the game, and reopen it to get any ingredients that I could before I saw the warning pop-up. I got a couple. But, I thought : Shouldn't the game know that I stopped traveling too fast. When I stop at a traffic light, I'm not traveling too fast, so some ingredients should appear on the screen.

• I haven't played the game much, winter came, so it became too cold to play.

• As the first comment mentions. Expensive potions shouldn't be part of PvP.
      I think it's better that there are some cheaper PvP potions that gives you different stats, and you can only use one offensive+defensive potion at a time, but they have lesser of an effect.
      I think there should be a "prep" time where you select the deck you want, and apply potions, before the fight starts (PvP potions run out after a fight).
    • I don't have any fancy gear, but I assume they're just small stat differences.
      Set bonuses are bad, integrate those values into the pieces instead.
      More varied bonuses and pretty big bonuses would be ideal. This includes things like:
      "adds 5% damage/effect/heal of X spell" or "adds 2.5% damage/effect/heal of X category of spell",
      "Increases time available to cast by 1 second" or "Decreases your opponents time to cast by 1 second (maximum 3 seocnds)",
      "Reflects 2% of damage taken to opponent", "Converts 2% of damage dealt to HP", "adds a shield of X, refreshes every turn",
      "Chance to apply a DoT upon damage dealt" or "Chance to apply a DoT upon damage recieved" or "Chance to apply a HoT upon damage dealt" or "Chance to apply a HoT upon damage recieved",
      "Increases amount of heat by 1 (with a max value)" or "x% chance to drain heat from opponent upon dealing damage" or "x% chance to ignore/reduce heat cost upon spell cast"
      "Ignores x/x% of armor stats of opponent" or "Increases your armor stats by x%" or "Increases your offensive equipment stats by x%"
      etc
      Accompanied with regular stat bonuses.
      All of these effects stacks, so the values need to be fairly small, or have max limits.

Quality of life:

• Make level up bonuses to either be able to apply later on, once you're on Wifi, or to store up watched commercials prior to leveling up (through a currency). Watching commercials costs a lot of data, it's really not very convenient to be asked to watch a commercial when you're on mobile data.

• Be able to walk in an area, and later on pickup the items you were in range of, and fight the monsters you were in range of. Even if this decreases rewards, it's nicer to just make the walk, and then deal with it when you're in some place warm, or not in a crowded area etc.
      Not everyone lives in warm places, and some may not like to stand around in public just to play a mobile game.

• Multiple characters, even if this is only a VIP (that backers get) feature.
      Ability to reset stat points, and not only through paying money for it.

Looks like your connection to Maguss forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.