Wandering groups of mobs

• Hello, I see plenty of monsters to fight everywhere, which is cool, but it seems pretty random at the moment. I suggest adding groups of monsters that travel from point a to b as a pack, like orcs, goblins, pixies... etc...maybe give them their own special gear sets.

I think something like that offers alot of potential for discovering lore, treasure, or even side quests. Traveling groups could carry treasure they just found with them, maybe a prisoner that if you free, would reward you...or maybe after defeating a group of mobs a narrator screen pops up explaining that the group was searching for a magical item on a wandering kappa, then gives you quest to kill random kappas until you receive said item. I think changes like this would make the game feel more alive and interesting.

• @the-cog said in Wandering groups of mobs:

Hello, I see plenty of monsters to fight everywhere, which is cool, but it seems pretty random at the moment. I suggest adding groups of monsters that travel from point a to b as a pack, like orcs, goblins, pixies... etc...maybe give them their own special gear sets.

I think something like that offers alot of potential for discovering lore, treasure, or even side quests. Traveling groups could carry treasure they just found with them, maybe a prisoner that if you free, would reward you...or maybe after defeating a group of mobs a narrator screen pops up explaining that the group was searching for a magical item on a wandering kappa, then gives you quest to kill random kappas until you receive said item. I think changes like this would make the game feel more alive and interesting.

I think that would be cool. If you don't clear out a zone of Monsters, they slowly grow stronger.

• Really good idea. I also like to see some sort of aggressive monster. I like the idea to make this a game of discovering so you have to figure it out which monster is aggressive and maybe you can fill a Bestiary with information by killing the creatures. And this bestiary could allow one day if you have enough information about that monster to tame it and to use it in Territory Wars (as a protector of you or your area, your choice).

Looks like your connection to Maguss forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.