• 1.I suggest you to make a icon that shows who goes first this turn (who got initiative) you may create statistic for it.
    2.Definitely or spells variants ,maybe spells leveling
    3.Descriptions of spells and statistics.How is empower calculated to damage?How My concentration and enemy's evasion coresponds.What precent of damage is converted to heal in some spells etd. just more info for players that want to know what they cast.
    4.Everything that makes better social interactions is highly wanted in that type of game:Dungeons,TRADING,guilds,castle sieges ,just typical mmo things.
    5.More crafting-wandmaking,tailoring,mining magic crystals etc.
    6.Bosses,more powerfull creatures that need to be killed several times and reward everyone that was fighting them when defeated
    7.Random events,just things that happens on the map/ world events
    8.Locations-wells that regenerates hp when used, mines that gives crystals,sawmills that provides wood,gardens,altars that buffs ,observatories giving shorter version of premium distance buff.
    9.More fancy items.You could make just item stat generating engine aka Diablo to make loot more satisfying,you can also do reforge mechanic for everyone with bad luck.
    10.Keep going,game have potential and i want to see it as top 1 app store game.Also i hope you wont broke balance with pay to win mechanics.I am totaly fine with watching ads for bonuses.

If i can somehow help in the project I am here.

• @kamil-lucyfer-buszta said in Feedback:Ideas:

1.I suggest you to make a icon that shows who goes first this turn (who got initiative) you may create statistic for it.

there is if you look at the side off the spell bar the is a white > that shows who is going to cast first it does change over the course of the battle so if its next to your spell windows then you are going to cast first.[link text](link url0_1519256855341_IMG_20180221_234459_370.jpg )
    0_1519256869640_IMG_20180221_234545_076.jpg

• thank you very much

Looks like your connection to Maguss forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.