"I am a passenger" issues

• I have 2 problems :

• When you are really a passenger (or in a bus) and you click on the button, herbs disappear.

• I went to run during 1 h, I have received 4 times the message "I am a passenger". Maybe the threshold between car and a person who is running has to be adapted.

• Hi there! From what I've seen, the herbs disappear automatically once you're speedlocked. :)

• Global Moderator

there is a planned change
    speedlock changes

• Also, there is a timer set to 5 min's after you hit that button for them to re-spawn

• I get the message even while sitting on the sofa to try some pvp. Quite often it happens due to GPS drift and sudden correction of location when trying to play indoors, but sometimes there's absolutely no logical reason for that alert.

For example, just a few moments ago I started the game, picked up a few herbs that were in range... and suddenly I was going too fast with my apparently rocket-fueled sofa. I didn't see myself moving anywhere within the game, neither before nor after the message, so there was no proper reason for it to show up.

• @beldin said in "I am a passenger" issues:

I get the message even while sitting on the sofa to try some pvp. Quite often it happens due to GPS drift and sudden correction of location when trying to play indoors, but sometimes there's absolutely no logical reason for that alert.

For example, just a few moments ago I started the game, picked up a few herbs that were in range... and suddenly I was going too fast with my apparently rocket-fueled sofa. I didn't see myself moving anywhere within the game, neither before nor after the message, so there was no proper reason for it to show up.

If your GPS drift is bad, Go into your setting (I know android can do this) Set your GPS to high power, and it stops the drift Unless your phone is damaged.

• @Zytho, please tell me in which way GPS drift that occasionally happens INDOORS indicates that my phone would be damaged? That is perfectly normal for any phone to lack accuracy inside a building.

Also, when the gps corrects itself, this can be easily spotted from within the game because there are footsteps showing movement. As I wrote quite clearly, sometimes no movement can be seen in the client, and speedlock still hits. What part of that did you really not understand?

Ah well, I think I'll just stop posting anything here. Have fun increasing your post count without even properly reading the posts you are replying to. You dropped exactly same sort of pointless reply in another thread as well, so I guess it's only about number of posts for you, not quality as it should be if you are attempting to be helpful.

• @beldin I know with a few of my devices GPS drift sometimes increase as my devises got hot, and being indoors is usually the main reason for drift anyway even with the ability to put it on high in android. Alto Maguss seems to handle GPS location better (for me anyway) than Pogo or DracGo.

Also a little drift can be good since you get health back from moving about so can save you some gold lol

• @beldin said in "I am a passenger" issues:

@Zytho, please tell me in which way GPS drift that occasionally happens INDOORS indicates that my phone would be damaged? That is perfectly normal for any phone to lack accuracy inside a building.

Also, when the gps corrects itself, this can be easily spotted from within the game because there are footsteps showing movement. As I wrote quite clearly, sometimes no movement can be seen in the client, and speedlock still hits. What part of that did you really not understand?

Ah well, I think I'll just stop posting anything here. Have fun increasing your post count without even properly reading the posts you are replying to. You dropped exactly same sort of pointless reply in another thread as well, so I guess it's only about number of posts for you, not quality as it should be if you are attempting to be helpful.

I'm sorry, The only time I get GPS drifting is when I go under something like concrete, Where my GPS loses more than 60% of the signal. In my house, No matter where I am I get Zero drift. Same at my friends. Why? Android allows you to set your GPS to three settings, Off, Low and High.
    The only time I've ever gotten a GPS drift badly was my old phones When they were near the end of there life. Or they were damaged by a drop and the Chip was broken.
    Now instead of attacking me, You should see things from my side. I'm just one person and I'm stating my opinion on something I've experienced, with maybe and seem's to be different from other people. I also posted my own fix...Hell my wife's phone use to get GPS drifting a lot, the Same phone as me, Then I showed her the GPS setting and switched it from low to high and BALM no more drifting.

Looks like your connection to Maguss forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.