I’m coming for that #1 pvp spot...

• 0_1519293963479_C5E339E8-15C6-4E0F-AD67-4205197291D6.png

• @daniel-burkel Nice. I bet someone 10 levels above me (23 and 33). But the higher the level the less important the level difference. Nice job with 12 :) But I saw some people just dont play good at all. Seeing alot of people spamming Life Leech or Bleed while I have Safe Space (makes immune to inflictions) active.

• @dragoneye95 said in I’m coming for that #1 pvp spot...:

@daniel-burkel Nice. I bet someone 10 levels above me (23 and 33). But the higher the level the less important the level difference. Nice job with 12 :) But I saw some people just dont play good at all. Seeing alot of people spamming Life Leech or Bleed while I have Safe Space (makes immune to inflictions) active.

Level means nothing, It's based off a few things.

1. Gear
    2. Your spell's.
    3. Knowing what the person your fighting can cast and being able to counter it.

• @zytho I disagree sir. The level bonuses are pretty good plus the 1 stat point at every level is extremely powerful compared to gear bonus. I’ll use my character as example: I’m level 12 so that is 12 points to put where I choose, plus another 10 from potions. Mostly everything into defense with potions boosting empower. My gear is the lv 1 hp set with a total of 4 concentration, 4 defense,and 6 empower. The rings are 1 luck and 20 health. Also the set bonus is 30 health. Honestly the luck is wasted on my build and the 50 health is taken out with a magic missle. Also as you level you get gear with better stats, more potion use, stat bonus, health and so on... level is everything. Just with the 38 possible stats this guy has from potions and level, I should have lost.

• @daniel-burkel It is a middle thing. Level is not everything but it still makes a difference. Two Players which are at the same level of talent. The player with the better ingame Level will win yeah. But the combat system is so indepth that the level of talent varies in this game really extreme. This is what it makes so exciting. So yeah level helps but it is not all.

Looks like your connection to Maguss forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.