Brewing: several bug

• I read the major and minor bug topic and i do not see brewing bug. I encounter several bug.

• Several time after the countdown, the screen remain locked with the 30 seconds timer. I wait or i close the game, the effect is in a weak poiton. Sometimes when click on "start brewing" nothing happes. Result: weak potion.
    • Sometimes see the watch ad to shorten the brewing time cause some problems: the time remain unchanged, the app give the possibility to rewatch another video.
    • I have two cauldron and when i was on the second one, are disable the left arrow.

I have a Huawei P8 lite.

Best regards,
    Vladimiro

• Global Moderator

@vladimiro said in Brewing: several bug:

I read the major and minor bug topic and i do not see brewing bug. I encounter several bug.

• Several time after the countdown, the screen remain locked with the 30 seconds timer. I wait or i close the game, the effect is in a weak poiton. Sometimes when click on "start brewing" nothing happes. Result: weak potion.
    • Sometimes see the watch ad to shorten the brewing time cause some problems: the time remain unchanged, the app give the possibility to rewatch another video.
    • I have two cauldron and when i was on the second one, are disable the left arrow.

I have a Huawei P8 lite.

Best regards,
    Vladimiro

Hello, that is caused by high app cache usage. Try to restart the app before breeding to avoid its stutters. Devs will start working on optimisation after core bugs are solved :)

Looks like your connection to Maguss forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.