Push Notifications

• I'm playing on 2 devices. For both, I turned ON the option to "Show my location" I closed the app on my Galaxy S5 hours ago. When I opened the app on my Galaxy S8+, I saw this :0_1519770404163_Screenshot_20180227-172223.png

So I tapped my other toon, and saw this :0_1519770459769_Screenshot_20180227-172232.png

I tapped the Battle button, and tried to invite my S5 toon to a Duel. I saw nothing on my S5.

So, I thought, if we see toons for devices that are not playing at the moment, shouldn't we receive Push Notifications for an invite to battle?

• Good point! I don't see the app utilise push notification for anything yet.
    I think push notifications can be use for when:

• Invitation to Duel
    • Potion brewing completion
    • Chest spawn nearby
    • Other Players within vicinity
    • Friends coming online
    • Custom tracking for Daily Challenge (for example: Notify when Forgotten Spirit appears near you.

• Global Moderator

@trustin-neo Added your suggestion to our list. Would be cool to have some of your push notification ideas implemented.

• @jhamm Thanks! I have also created the UI for tracking a daily challenge. Noted that Challenges are tracked based on numbers, so it may not be necessary to have active tracking but oh well..

Looks like your connection to Maguss forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.