Push Notifications

• I'm playing on 2 devices. For both, I turned ON the option to "Show my location" I closed the app on my Galaxy S5 hours ago. When I opened the app on my Galaxy S8+, I saw this :0_1519770404163_Screenshot_20180227-172223.png

So I tapped my other toon, and saw this :0_1519770459769_Screenshot_20180227-172232.png

I tapped the Battle button, and tried to invite my S5 toon to a Duel. I saw nothing on my S5.

So, I thought, if we see toons for devices that are not playing at the moment, shouldn't we receive Push Notifications for an invite to battle?

• Good point! I don't see the app utilise push notification for anything yet.
    I think push notifications can be use for when:

• Invitation to Duel
    • Potion brewing completion
    • Chest spawn nearby
    • Other Players within vicinity
    • Friends coming online
    • Custom tracking for Daily Challenge (for example: Notify when Forgotten Spirit appears near you.

• Global Moderator

@trustin-neo Added your suggestion to our list. Would be cool to have some of your push notification ideas implemented.

• @jhamm Thanks! I have also created the UI for tracking a daily challenge. Noted that Challenges are tracked based on numbers, so it may not be necessary to have active tracking but oh well..
    0_1519807305200_push-notify.png

Looks like your connection to Maguss forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.