Suggestion: Instant Dungeons.

• I know Dungeons are planned for the game, but i was thinking, what about Instant Dungeons? Like you could be walking around normally and suddenly the game traps you into a instant dungeon or something, OR it gives you an option to enter the dungeons. And, maybe if you are in a "party" or something, it could drag all nearby party members with you, so the risk is there.

Another idea to add onto this would be to have two new potions: Ones that attract instant dungeons, and ones that repel them. Giving new players up to a certain level to automatically repel all instant dungeons (unless in a party) would be a good idea as well.

These instant dungeons can contain many things, from puzzles to mobs and such. And if you are in a party, for the puzzles, you will be required to work with your party members to complete the puzzles (like having the members all have something different on their screen, when put together, gives the full puzzle that can be solved.)

These dungeons can also be timed, and I would say the loss is minimal if you cant complete them. If you choose to continue through the dungeon instead of denying it, and you lose, i think the worst punishment would be

• Reduction in hp (not max, just current.)
    • All items found inside the instant dungeon get taken away
    • You wont receive the full EXP you gained for that dungeon, but will still gain a small % of the amount you gathered.

Tell me what you think of this idea, and feel free to build or manipulate upon it as you see fit.

• I love these ideas

• I really love the idea! Especially that part: "puzzles (like having the members all have something different on their screen, when put together, gives the full puzzle that can be solved.)"

I would try it just as it is because you really put some thought into it.
    (Sorry, I know there's a key for quotes but I'm on the mobile and didn't want to delete all that other stuff.)

• @eren-black This is an awesome idea. I would really love for it to allow you to choose from Ctive players online in your guild/ allowance because I don't know anyone else in person who plays this game! Then again, when it goes to beta...

Looks like your connection to Maguss forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.