Ads not playing

• is anyone else having this issue? I reported it as a bug through the in-game channels, but in case i was doing something wrong, i figured, i'd check here.

At random times i seem to not be able to play ads. Sometimes I tap the icon and it plays, and other times i have to tap it multiple times or back out of the window, access something else, like inventory, and then go back. In the last two days I have not been able to play any ads at all. For the daily gift, i can't play the ad to double the rewards,. In the Bazaar, I can't play the ads, in the equipment shop, it's the same story, as well as in brewing potions, I've tried all the usual tricks but it's just not working anymore.

Anyone have any suggestions? if not, it's not a big deal, I 'll just wait for the bug to be picked up.

• Tiz

• I'm having the same issue.

It seems like there is limited amount of available ads when you play the game. Sometimes it helps to fight a monster, brew a potion, walk some distance or restart the game and then you are able to watch some more ads. However you will run out of available ads eventually, then you have only one option - wait. At least that's how I see it.

However during the last couple of days, I observed that there were fewer ads available and longer waiting time. As for today, I am not able to watch any ads at all. One of my friends has the same issue, unable to watch any ads for at least 2-3 days.

We have reported this as a bug, let's hope for a fix. :)

• administrators

Hello, we have only 1 ad provider. If the demand is higher than supply there are no Ads to watch and therefore they seem to "not work". We want to find another soon but first fix all serious bugs :)

Looks like your connection to Maguss forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.