2 Weeks?

• There was supposed to be an update with an official launch of season 2, and we were told this was an in between time, yet the other day I received a message saying Season 2 is over and there hasent been an update.... What is going on? We were told we would know ahead of time when a season was going to end? Can anyone clarify?

• @theeo on the facebook site there is a post to searching for new developer in the team, i think maybe some of the devs left the team or similar problem and so delaying the new update

• I was thinking the same thing but didnt want to say anything.

• administrators

Hello guys, sorry for the delay. We are still working on a new update. PvP bugs are really bad and fixing them takes ages. Please, be patient. We are also designing new content and I think you have a lot to look forward to :)

• @maguss i wish i would to play even bugged PvP battles, but with the current matchmaking system so high the lvl difference between me and my opponents and they decline the duel. And i cannot blame them because of it. I dont know how exactly the current pairing works, but but think that opponents on the same lvl or less lvl difference is must be the first priority.

Looks like your connection to Maguss forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.