No cauldron to start with?

• When I got the game working, I signed in by pressing the Play Store button on the left side. It signed me into the same Gmail address as my main account. But I started with nothing, as if I was brand new. Maybe I shouldn't have, but I skipped the tutorial. I'm having trouble killing anything. I went to the Brewing screen to try to brew a health potion. It showed that I have no cauldron to brew with. And it costs 3,000 gold coins to buy a cauldron. But my health is so low, I can't kill any monsters. I'm stuck. Is the game trying to get me to spend money on Magic Dust?

• Apparently uninstalling and reinstalling the game can help you get back to your old character. I haven't had that problem myself but there are several threads about it.

• @antieuclid Thanks. I just cleared the data from the Maguss app, and I was able to sign into my main account. So the account with no cauldrons is now an alt account.

Looks like your connection to Maguss forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.