Interaction circle size

• Hey, wanted to report a bug, ad well as give some feedback on the new update, and not sure where to do it so here I go.

First, the new map is lovely, but I really don’t like how you can’t see the entire interaction circle, if anything, you should be able to zoom out to see the whole thing. Instead, with the buff active, you need to zoom in and angle to look in the distance to see if something is in the circle, which is a bit tedious.

As for the bug: I have the interaction circle buff(increase circle size by 100%) active, yet when leveling up, I received an increase of the circle ad a reward, and the circle shrunk. It’s as if the buff is not there, even though it’s atill active for another day and a half. Closing and restarting the game has not fixed this.

• administrators

@pandarabbi said in Interaction circle size:

I have the interaction circle buff(increase circle size by 100%) active, yet when leveling up, I received an increase of the circle ad a reward, and the circle shrunk. It’s as if the buff is not there, even though it’s atill active for another day and a half. Closing and restarting the game has not fixed this.

Added to the bug list. What do you mean that it's still active for another day and a half? Do you mean that the buff icon appears on the map view, but the IC is back at its normal size?

• not sure if it was a bug after the new update but the buffed interaction circle was massive compared to normal when update was first released as the edges where completely off the edge of the screen at max zoom, seams to be back to normal size now.

• I also thought it was broken when my pre-update Interaction Circle Booster expired and I extended 1 hour and it shrunk. Then when the extension expired the interaction circle was extremely small. I assume there were some changes to the interaction circle size in the update but we were still getting the old size from the pre-update buff. It was really nice while it lasted....

• I think its the same size as before 125ish meters normal and 250ish meters buffed give or take a few meters.

Looks like your connection to Maguss forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.