In the first picture you are looking at your league, and at the second you are looking at the global rank.
Posts made by Mmdfs
RE: Spells, Heat, Enemies, And Other Things (From a Fresh Account)
Just to add a few points:
- Haven't found an unkillable monster, but some of them are stronger then the others of the same tier, those should be avoided when you have just advanced to a new tier, or you just don't have the spells to counter that mob yet.
- Let players buy ingredients with gold would break a few mechanics of the game, like the herblore skill and probably the trade of goods between players when it becomes available.
- About classes balance, I don't know much games that could achieve that, but the biggest way to distinguish and balance classes in this game are with the classes specifics spells that change the toolkit for the player.
- About eva/crit it has been pointed a few times that they are not that worth yet.
RE: How can I counter Trick spam? (Kitsune)
@wiwade At your lvl you shouldn't be afraid of using potions, the ones you brew atm don't use that many ingredients to brew and are pretty weak and will be almost garbage when you lvl up your brewing. Just don't use them all if you want to make a bigger hunt later.
Potion Use Cap
The maximun number os potions you can use at a time now is 3, I'think it's too low. If I'm not wrong it was reduced because some people said it would be unfair in pvp, but I would like to introduce some points:
- Potions are not expensive to buy in the shop
- You can brew better potion than the one you can buy
- It's not hard to find ingredients to brew potions
- Most of the players don't really use potions, but sell then to get gold
After that what I want to say is: potions increase the strategy level of the game, you use them to complemente your spells and make you way to play more eficient. They really increase the dificult of the game and really would be indispenssable to play a high lvl PvP, but it wouldn't be unfair since most of the lvl 50 players don't have anything to use theyr money anyway. And there is the fact that now we have champion monsters that have very high status, using more potions would let us make more stategies to beat monsters much more stronger then us, what is impossible now if there isn't a clear flaw on the monster's AI.
RE: Spell casting outside of battle
Diferently from what @RobynOakwise said, casting outside battle wouldn't creat all that overload onto the server, since gliph recognition is done by our phones, but it would break the gameplay we have now, the heat system and the cycle system doesn't existe outside battle, we cann't really interact with the world so there is not really a reason to let us cast gliphs outside battle for now.
But as sugestion I would like to ask for any kind of way to interact with the world itself, dungeons, minigames placed on the map that we could do to change the environment like spawning more monsters/ingredientes for a while, or to give a buff or debuff while in the area affected, the waves of monsters protecting something...