Just downloaded the game 3 days ago and there is a lot to go through on the forums but here are my first impressions. If anyone has seen augmented reality part of the anime sword art online that is what i was expecting :)
- I typed in games like pokemon go but RPG and here we are. exactly what i was looking for. has such amazing potential
- I picked warden so that might be the reason for long battles but some of mine have gone to 30 rounds ! seems a bit long for a game that encourages walking around.
- more equipment drops needed and more diverse equipment.
- potion crafting is spot on. really enjoy it. would really really really like to see something similar for crafting gear.
- I enjoy the combat, a little slow but definitely needs an option for auto skipping the combat!
- inventory sorts weird. when i get new loot i expect it to be the last item in my bag
- i read that there is trading and team battles. i have not ran into another player yet so may have to get friends to download and check out the features. co op play is mandatory these days.
- hope to see more features added. loot, monsters, descriptions, spells, crafting.
overall i really like the game. Ill play every day and check out forums to see where the games is headed. the wand is a neat idea and id prob try it a couple times but will most likely just use phone.