- Is gold earning sufficient/too much?
I feel that it is well balanced, so fare
- Is leveling up too fast/slow?
I don't get the leveling in spellcraft. Level 16 or 18 in charms don't make any difference right? it is only at intervals of 5 something happens
- Do you have access to too many equipment pieces?
I use my gold to buy new equipment, but I'm a bit annoyed that the shop keeps having lev 1 eq while I'm ready for lev 5 eq
- Do you have too many ingredients too fast/with too little efforts?
I have too many ingredients of the same kind. I'll drown in Ginger, but can't find any Rosewater
- Is time of the potion effect too long/too short?
it more then I need. I play 5-10 min at the time, then put my phone away
Posts made by runekyndig
RE: Player progression
Spell fail, bug or feature?
I have an issue with spell casting, sometimes I draw the shape, and it is recognized, but the spell isn't cast, and I have to try a few more times. Here is a link to a recorded battle (ignore the sound)
I just unlocked my 4th spell deck, and I am seeing the same issue with that. Is it a feature that the newest spell is a bit harder to cast or is it just a bug?